1) Do I have to create an account or log in? Yes and No…It needs to be created so a team can be registered for a tournament and communicated with during the tournament. However, if you are having difficulty in anyway Keystone Select will create the account for you. Once you create an account you can add a roster and upload insurance so you don’t have to carry these items Saturday morning.
2) Do I need to pay by Credit Card? No, there is an option to pay by check. Credit Card payments will now occur a 20.00 admin fee. Checks do not have this fee & are recommended. If you pay by check you will be emailed when the check is received.
3) How are tournament game schedules created? Our website host provides a program to create the tournament schedules. You will be able to view the schedule prior to the tournament and follow along with game results during the tournament.
4) Is it mandatory to use hotels associated with Keystone Select Softball? If you are using a hotel it is mandatory to use the hotels we have agreements with. This helps us keep tournament fees low. Please contact Reece Oslinker for reservations.
5) Cancellation Policy-Withdrawing from a Tournament. All cancellations must be received in writing via email. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Teams that cancel out of an event more than 30 days prior to the start of the event that is not closed will be issued a refund check for the full amount of the entry fee minus a $50 administrative fee. Inside 30 days, any refund or credit will be at the sole discretion of the tournament director. Once a tournament is full and "closed," or a game schedule has been distributed, absolutely no refunds .
6) Are grills allowed on tournament sites? No due to insurance restrictions.
7) **Concession stands are being offered to non profit groups by Keystone Select to assist them in raising money for their cause. Please support these groups.